Information Technology Services (ITS) is responsible for installing software in the Open Access Labs (OALs), Electronic Classrooms (ECs), and Technologically Enhanced Classrooms (TECs). Please see the table below for the specific due date for each quarter.
Software Installation Timeline
- End of 8th Week of current semester - Deadline for software installation requests
- Beginning of 12th Week of current semester - Testing of software by requestor for functionality
- Term Break - Software installed in OALs, ECs, and TECs by ITS
Software Installation Request Deadline
|Sessions Needed||Request Deadline|
|Fall Semester 2019||June 7, 2019|
- All software, including software that accompanies textbooks, must comply with the standards set by the CSU Accessible Technology Initiative (ATI) to ensure comparable access for persons with disabilities.
- You will be required to test the installation functionality with the Desktop Services team before the beginning of each term to be sure it meets your needs. Desktop Services will contact you to arrange the testing.
Software Installation Request Forms
Please use one of the following request forms:
Software Installation Request Form for Software Licensed by the University
This form should be used to request the installation of software licensed by the University.
Software Installation Request Form for Software Not Licensed by the University
This form should be used to request the installation of software purchased by faculty/grant or included with a student textbook.
For more information, please call Jeff Cheam at (323) 343-2643 or e-mail him at firstname.lastname@example.org.