CCOE Rehabilitation Education

Welcome to the CCOE Rehabilitation Education Programs

The Charter College of Education offers an undergraduate degree in Rehabilitation Services and a master’s degree in Rehabilitation Counseling.

With a Bachelor of Science degree in Rehabilitation Services, one may find work in the human services field. Here is a sample of professions for your reference:

  • Human Services Caseworker/Case Manager
  • Health Services Coordinator
  • Homeless Shelter Coordinator
  • Hospice Coordinator
  • Job Coach
  • Job Developer or Job Placement Specialist
  • Supported Employment Coordinator
  • Disability Center-resident Counselor
  • Domestic Violence Coordinator
  • Parole and Probation Officer
  • Vocational Training Facility Instructor

Students who earn a Master of Science degree in Counseling, Option in Rehabilitation Counseling may find work as:

  • Rehabilitation Counselor
  • Career or Vocational Counselor
  • College Career Planning Counselor
  • College Instructor
  • Disabled Student Services Coordinator
  • Expert Witness for Social Security, Marriage Dissolution, Personal Injury, and/or Wrongful Death Cases
  • Employment Officers for Veterans Affairs
  • Mental health counselor
  • Grant Administrator
  • Rehabilitation Student Coordinator
  • Rehabilitation Agency Director


CCOE Rehabilitation Services