The question bank is a repository where quiz questions are kept and managed. Questions can be created, modified, or deleted in the question bank. Each course has a separate question bank.
Follow the instructions below to manage your question bank
- Find the Administration block on the left-hand side.
- Click Question bank.
- Choose one of the following submenu options.
- Questions: Create questions using the Create a new question button.
- Categories: Place questions in separate assessment category titles (midterm, final, quizzes, etc.)
- Import: Questions stored in XML file format can be Imported.
- Export: Questions from course can be Exported as an XML file and used in other course(s).